2.11.08, 14:06 :
Introduction Time!

Me and my friends hail from Earth, we live together in a mushroom house and eat 'bajiyaas' for breakfast.                                                                                                                                                                      
North.
East.
South.
West.
                                                                                                                                                                           
My name is apple, and I'm red.
I'm also orange, and I'm orange.
I can also be called lemon, and I'm yellow.
I'm also grass! Which is [obviously] green.
Ditto.
We like eating chocolate chip brownies and because they're browny and chocolatey and the brownie taste like pies, we get high on them and die.
Everyone knows that pie shall conquer the world.
mewahahahahahah! *sniggers*


iyya.
Tomatoes and Potatoes.
Love you guys.
Our blog is fetch :D


eana.
Write something here
Write something here
Write something here


thappi.
Write something here
Write something here
Write something here


Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti
Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

mewzicker.

I listen to music too.


recent entries.

You have to learn to spit rubbish. Get them from here or here.